Change of circumstances
When your circumstances change, you must tell us. A change may affect how much you can claim.
You must tell us if you, or anyone else in your property:
- Move in or move out
- Start or stop a job, school or university
- Go into hospital for more than one night
- Have any changes to rent, pay, pension, savings or benefits or a backdated payment
- Get married, start a civil partnership, or get divorced
- Have a baby, foster, or adopt
How to tell us about a change
Report a change of circumstances online
You will need:
- A digital copy of your evidence or a way of photographing or scanning it (for example, a smartphone).
We will be collecting bins from roads where it is safe to do so. Please leave your bins out for collection. If your bins have not yet been collected, leave them on the boundary of your property and we will collect them as soon as conditions allow. ×