Economic Development Support
If your business is not eligible to join the Herts Start-up Programme, we are still able to offer you free advice and support on a range of matters. We aim to make contact with as many companies as possible in the Dacorum area and are keen to hear about
what you feel are the positives about being based in the area and what could be done to make improvements.
To get in touch, please email our Economic Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eastern New Energy Project
Eastern New Energy (ENE) is a £10.2 million project led by the University of East London, part funded by the European Regional Development fund (ERDF), to help organisations decarbonise their operations and research how to remove barriers to rapid decarbonisation.
It will work with business, councils, communities, organisations, households and individuals to:
- Develop and execute Net-Zero action plans
- Act in response to climate emergencies they have declared
- Explore approaches to building affordable zero-carbon homes
- Retrofit existing homes and commercial buildings
- Switch their vehicle fleets to lower carbon alternatives
- Develop community and commercial energy projects
- Design, develop and bring to market new low carbon products and services.
The ENE Project will be delivered across the East of England's Local Enterprise Partnership areas: Greater Cambridgeshire and Greater Peterborough, Hertfordshire and New Anglia.
This encompasses Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Lincolnshire and Rutland, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and the Uttlesford region of Essex.
For more information, please email email@example.com.