The Community Grant is designed to support community activities and wellbeing. It is aimed at community groups and voluntary organisations in Dacorum.
We have made a number of changes to our community grants:
- Projects must support our vision and priorities and the five ways to wellbeing (see guidance, below, for more details)
- We've reduced the maximum grant from £5,000 to £3,000 (see guidance, below, for more details)
- We've changed the grants rounds to May, July and November (from May, September, January)
- Informal, non-constituted groups can apply for funding (see guidance, below, for more details)
Grants rounds closing dates
- Autumn 2017 – Friday 24 November
Please read the guidance notes before completing the application:
Community Grant Guidance (PDF 437 KB)
Do you want to see the questions before registering online? Check out the document below:
Example Application Form (PDF 325 KB) (for preparation purposes only)
A step-by-step guide to completing the online grants form is available below:
Step by step guide (PDF 1MB)
Need inspiration? Here is a list of projects that we have previously funded:
Community Grants Awarded 2016-2017 (PDF 292KB)
Support for applicants
Community Action Dacorum offers two types of support for local voluntary sector and community groups.
- support with completing the application questions
- support with completing the online form
Please use the contact details below for Community Action Dacorum to access this support.
If you have technical difficulties or specific queries about the Community Grant application, please contact us.
Community Action Dacorum
Phone: 01442 253935
Dacorum Borough Council
Kim Gioiosa / Marion Rawdon
Phone: 01442 228213 or 01442 228631