Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and updates
Find out the latest news on the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We update the information on these pages as advice and guidance changes, so please check back regularly.
You can also sign up to receive our email newsletter, as well as follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Advice for residents as restrictions end
Residents are urged to follow these simple steps to live with COVID, stop the spread and protect others:
- be kind - respect people wearing masks or keeping their distance from you. They may well be very vulnerable to infection
- be informed - know your level of risk and get good, trusted advice on managing it
- be vaccinated or boosted - ensure you and those around you are vaccinated when invited
- be safe - manage your risk when socially mixing (hands, face, space, fresh air)
- be prepared - if you get COVID, stay at home and get early treatment, should you need it
- be supported - as well as your family and friends, Herts Help is ready to offer support.
Civic Centres reopen for appointments
Victoria Hall in Tring and Berkhamsted Civic Centre are now offering pre-booked appointments for queries that cannot be dealt with over the telephone or online during the following times and dates:
- Mondays (9am to 5pm) at Berkhamsted Civic Centre
- Tuesdays (9.30am to 12.30pm) at Berkhamsted Civic Centre
- Fridays (9.30am to 12.30pm) at Victoria Hall, Tring
To book, call 01442 228000. We will continue to provide a full range of services by telephone and on this website.
Vaccinations and testing
Hertfordshire County Council data and service updates
Dacorum Borough Council services - advice and updates
Updates and advice about our services is available below:
If you need help, from advice to assistance with shopping, please contact HertsHelp. Visit www.hertshelp.net, email email@example.com or call 0300 123 4044. You can also contact HertsHelp if you are concerned about a vulnerable person and think they need help.