Single occupier discount

This form must be filled in by the person who is claiming the single person discount.

Your details

For example, Mr or Mrs

Property details

Details of who has left the property

You only need to fill this section in if someone has moved out, leaving you as the only occupier.
For example, Mr or Mrs