Register for Council Tax

The easiest and quickest way to register for Council Tax is to fill in our  application form (PDF 393KB). Once you have completed this, with all the information requested, please email it to us at

More information

If you have any further questions, please email or call 01442 228000.

Welcome to Dacorum

If you've just moved home, we know that this is a busy time, but there are a few things that you need to do now. To get you off to a good start, we've pulled together some of the key information and links.