Moving home or changing your name?

If you are changing your name, address or moving home, here's how to let us know:

Moving home

If you are moving home you can now notify us of your change of address via the website. It provides a single point of change of address notification, not only to us but also to many other government and private sector organisations.

Once we've received your change of address details, we'll send you any forms you need to complete.

Use the change of address service

If you would like to apply for an address for a new property, or you want to change the name or add a name to your existing address, please go to our street naming and numbering page.  

Changing your name

If you would like to tell us that your name has changed - for example, through marriage, deed poll or separation - please download and complete our  Change of name or address form (PDF 505KB).

Once you have completed the form, save and attach to an email with scans or photos of any evidence required to show your change, and send to

Please note: we may need to contact you to confirm your details, ask for more information or to request more evidence.

Welcome to Dacorum

If you've just moved home, we know that this is a busy time, but there are a few things that you need to do now. To get you off to a good start, we've pulled together some of the key information and links.