We are responsible for issuing and enforcing a wide range of licences and registrations including:
- premises that sell or supply alcohol, provide late night refreshment or provide regulated entertainment
- hackney carriages (taxis) and private hire vehicles
- betting, gaming and gambling
- animal welfare premises
- skin piercing and tattooing
- scrap metal dealers and motor salvage operators
- sex establishments
- charity collections in public places
You can read further information and download application forms, or in some cases apply online for your licence, by clicking on the relevant heading in the menu to the left hand side of this page.
Contact the Licensing team
You can contact the Licensing team if you have any queries about whether you will need a licence for a certain activity, or to report any unlicensed activity or breaches of licences that you may have witnessed.
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: 01442 228000 and ask for Licensing
By post: Licensing, Dacorum Borough Council, Civic Centre, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1HH.
We can be contacted between 8.45am - 5.15pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.45am - 4.45pm on Friday.