We are currently experiencing technical issues with our telephone systems, please bear with us while we fix this.
Tenants wishing to report a repair can still use the free phone number 0800 0186050. Thank you.×


If you are a council tenant, the Housing service covers the management of your tenancy, including repairs and maintenance, paying your rent and, if you live in supported accommodation or a block of council-owned flats, cleaning and landscaping of communal (shared) areas. We aim to provide a good service at all times but sometimes things go wrong.

If you wish to make a complaint about the Housing service, please visit our main Complaints page.

If you want to make a complaint about a neighbour or someone else causing a nuisance in your neighbourhood, please visit our Complaints about neighbours page.