Help to Rent
Help to Rent is a free lettings service for private landlords. If you let your property through Help to Rent we will work with you to set up a tenancy and give you ongoing advice and guidance for the length of the tenancy.
For a limited time only, we are paying cash incentives for every new property rented through our scheme.
You will also benefit from:
- a ready supply of approved tenants leading to a quick ‘time to tenancy’
- a full inventory and condition report
- a standard tenancy agreement, deposit guarantee certificate, and other supporting tenancy documents
- a tenancy start-up pack
- advice and help on tenancy matters
- mediation phone calls and visits
- property inspections when needed
- regular landlord forums
You can register your interest by filling out our online form and we will get back to you within two working days.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01442 228000 and ask for 'Help to Rent'.