Warning signIndustrial action is being taken by members of Unite The Union and Unison. This may affect council services over the Easter Holiday and weeks thereafter. Residents are asked to place their bins out as usual on their scheduled collection day. Residents can check on our website or follow us on social media for regular updates. We will do our best to maintain essential services and minimise disruption as far as possible. We apologise in advance for any disruption caused. ×

Regularisation application

Under certain circumstances, where work was carried out without any building regulation approval (since 1985), an application may be made retrospectively for a regularisation certificate. After inspection, if works appear to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations, we can issue a regularisation certificate for the works.

Further details can be obtained from the relevant Building Control officer for your area.

You can print out, complete and return the  Regularisation application form (PDF 48.9 KB) along with the appropriate fee.

For further information on any of the above, please contact our general enquiry/administration team at building.control@dacorum.gov.uk.