Supplementary Planning Guidance
The Council adopted Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG) on Environmental Guidelines; Area Based Policies and the Landscape Character Assessment for Dacorum Borough on 5 May 2004. These documents supplement the Dacorum Borough Local Plan 1991-2011. Although SPG does not have the same weight under planning law as polices and proposals contained within the Local Plan, it plays an important role in providing more detailed advice on which to make planning decisions. You can view the above SPG by clicking on the links below.
Area Based Policies, May 2004
Environmental Guidelines, May 2004
Landscape Character Assessment, May 2004
Accessibility Zones - Parking Standards, July 2002 (PDF 5.75 MB, opens in new window)
Other SPG Documents
High Street and Water Lane, Berkhamsted
Watford Road, Kings Langley
- Watford Road, Concept Statement (PDF 5.3 MB, opens in new window)
- Watford Road, Consultation Statement (PDF 871 KB, opens in new window)
- Watford Road, Figure 1 Site Location (PDF 125 KB, opens in new window)
- Watford Road, Figure 2 Layout Plan (PDF 1.32 MB, opens in new window)
- Watford Road, Notice of Adoption (PDF 70.6 KB, opens in new window)
Western Road, Tring
Manor Estate, Hemel Hempstead
Ebberns Road Development Brief
- Ebberns Road Development Brief (not available electronically)
Chilterns Buildings Design Guide
Chipperfield Village Design Statement
- Chipperfield Village Design Statement (Adopted 19th December 2001). (Not available electronically)
Copies are also available for inspection at the deposit points listed below and local libraries.
The Planning Enquiries Desk, Civic Centre, Hemel Hempstead.
Monday - Thursday 8.45 am to 5.15 pm, Friday 9.00am to 4.45 pm
Borough Council Office, Victoria Hall, Tring.
Monday - Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
Borough Council Office, Civic Centre, Berkhamsted.
Monday - Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 9.00 am to 4.30 pm.