Structural damp form

If you are renting your home from us, please report the problem through our Council Housing Repairs service instead.

If you own your home it is your responsibility to get a building surveyor to check the problem and give you advice on what to do. We can only help if your landlord won't fix the problem or you have exhausted all other options.

Your details

Do you own your home?

Your home

Which type of damp do you think is affecting your home?

Which room(s) is the problem affecting?

Is the problem worse after rain?

Is wallpaper or paint coming off the walls in affected areas?

Are the skirting boards rotten?

Has plasterwork in the affected areas gone soft and crumbly?

Have you done any DIY work in the affected areas recently?

Your landlord (or letting agent if this is who you usually speak to about your home)

Is your landlord dealing with the problem?

Your household

Do any children under 10 live in your home?

Does anyone in your home have a diagnosed health condition that may be affected by damp or mould?

Do you rely on anyone to help you with day-to-day tasks?

How we use your information

We process your information in accordance with the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.

For more information, please see our privacy policies.

Page Last Updated: Thursday, 30 July 2020 at 10:50 AM