warning signDue to the spring bank holiday, bin collections will be one day later than usual during the week beginning Monday 27 May 2024. Collections will return to normal from Monday 3 June. Check your bin collection day.  ×

Report a fire or structural safety concern

This form is to report a concern in rented residential property only.

If a fire is in progress or there is immediate risk of harm to a person, please call 999 and ask for 'Fire'.

If your concern is about a fire risk in retail or commercial property or you are in an owner-occupied home, please contact Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue.

If you need to report an emergency repair to a council home, or your council-owned home has already been damaged by fire, please use our Freephone number 0800 018 6050. Your call will be recorded. The out-of-hours emergency repairs service operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year (including Christmas day).

Property details

Is the property a...

If you ticked "Council-owned property" are you a...

If you ticked "Other rented housing", is it...

Type of property

*If you ticked flat, please specify how tall the block is:

*If you ticked flat, is the concern...

Your details

Details of your concern


If you would like to send photos of your concern, please email them to compliance@dacorum.gov.uk

Page Last Updated: Thursday, 21 March 2024 at 10:31 AM