Alcohol and entertainment licensing

Activities such as providing late-night refreshments, regulated entertainment and selling alcohol in a premises in Dacorum, require you to hold a licence. Find out more using the inks below:

Public registers

Registers giving details of the licences we have issued for alcohol and entertainment activities can be found below:

Large-scale events

Most large outdoor events which include licensable activities will need to be authorised by a premises licence. As part of the event planning process, we also advise event organisers to consider contacting the Dacorum Safety Advisory Group, which is a multi-agency body that can obtain advice from many of the statutory bodies with responsibility for public safety, including the police, fire and ambulance services, the highways authority, and safety departments at Dacorum.

Page Last Updated: Monday, 19 February 2024 at 08:31 AM